It’s after midnight, which means it’s officially the New York birthday of one of my absolute favorite people in the world: my strong, beautiful, talented, and amazing co-blogger and best friend- Jane Miller!
Jane is one of the most kind, fun, creative, and exciting people I know, and I’m proud to call her my friend for more than 16 years now! The thirties have only continued to bring us both new adventures and growth, and each year we explore something unique and different- I’m excited for the new joys and wild discoveries that this year will bring.
In tribute to Jane’s 34th birthday, I’m gonna list some of the coolest, wackiest and most interesting meanings, uses and symbolism for the number 34:
- The Magic Constant of a 4×4 magic square is always 34
- 34 is the 9th Fibonacci number
- The Internet rule #34 is: “If it exists, there is porn of it.” Hmmm, interesting…
- Dave Matthews has a pretty relaxing song called #34.
- 34th street in Manhattan is “Herald Square”- a very famous and busy area of New York.
- 34 is the atomic number of selenium.
- There are 34 islands in the Mediterranean (hint, hint, might be birthday trip time).
- 34 in numerology represents strength gained through experience, as well as growth obtained from observation of both people and things.
- Also according to numerology, 34 symbolizes inner wisdom and intuition. The essence of 34 in this realm is:
- Creative self-expression
- The biggest numerological symbolism of 34 is knowledge of self and accumulation of wisdom.
- 3.4 is internet slang for “all the time” or “constantly”..this is derived from the term 24/7 turned into its decimal equivalent, 3.4. Jane is constantly awesome.
- 34 is a heptagonal number– a mathematical term meaning that it’s a figurate number that represents a heptagon- a figure that has 7 sides. And 7 is the best single digit.
- Most importantly, 34 means HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!! I love you so much!!!