What’s the significance of the number 30? In numerology, it seems like there are a lot of interpretations…some are very intense and some seem to contradict each other, but I’ve put together a list of the most interesting, and linked to a bunch of articles at the bottom where you can learn more.
- 30 is the number of the circle- symbolizing infinity and absolute completion
- 30 is the embodiment of the time cycle- and the clock (also in the shape of a circle).
- Putting the last two facts together, a circle has 360 degrees, and a clock has 12 sections. 360 divided by 12 is 30. Oooh!
- 30 represents the perfect balance in cosmic organization
- 30 symbolizes dedication in a particular task or calling
- The number 3 signifies communication, self-expression, expansion, and creativity.
- The number 0 signifies eternity, infinity, oneness, and wholeness.
- Together, 30 signifies creativity, communication, and spiritual awakening.
Speaking of spiritual awakening, there are a lot of spiritual references for the number 30:
- The ancient Persia dedicated their month to 30 spirits
- In biblical teachings, Jesus is 30 when he begins his ministry on earth.
- Joseph was 30 when he stood before Pharaoh, King of Egypt
- King David was 30 when he began to reign
- Ezekiel begins his book of the same name “in the 30th year”
- In the Torah, 30 is the age of ‘full strength’- the time we can begin transforming the world with all our strength as opposed to our training before 30.
There’s a lot more, but what I like to take from this is that 30 is a major BEGINNING. It’s not the end that I’ve always worried about.
Here are some articles that go deeper into the significance of 30: